This website is owned and operated by:
Suite: 1308, 13th Floor, Saheel 2 Tower, Al Ittihad Street, Al Nahda 1, Dubai, UAE
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Nimax is free to accept/reject any orders from any country.
- All contracts of sale made by Nimax shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party (“the Customer”) with whom Nimax is dealing. Cancellation of orders by business to business customers is not accepted. Cancellation of orders by Consumers will be accepted in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to impinge upon a Consumer’s statutory or contractual rights to reject faulty goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered: Nimax reserves the right to decline to trade with any company or person. In addition, Nimax may decline to accept any order, whether or not payment has been received, by giving notice of non-acceptance to the Customer by telephone or Email within a reasonable period of receipt by Nimax of the order.
- Goods and services are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order.
- Nimax reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
- Goods are subject to availability. Stock levels may change due to the time delay between orders placed and orders accepted. If items become out of stock after Nimax accepts the order we will notify you as soon as possible with availability time. For items that are out of stock, consumers, should they wish to cancel the order will be refunded in full.
- For online orders date and time for delivery shall not be of the essence. If this is the case, availability and price must be confirmed with Nimax on telephone and/or fax. Times and dates for deliveries quoted in the Nimax website or by Nimax’s employees are approximate only. Nimax shall use reasonable endeavors to dispatch goods by the date agreed with the customer, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as (but not limited to) delays caused by delivery companies or manufacturer lead times. If a delay is likely, we shall contact the customer and advise of the delay. A customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to cancel an order when advised of a delay if the revised delivery date is not acceptable.
- In the case of a Business Customer, if Nimax is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the agreed delivery date, the Customer will, as its sole and exclusive remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to Nimax in respect of that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, the Customer must send written notice of cancellation to Nimax after the above date but before delivery of the goods or notification from Nimax that the goods are ready for delivery. This Clause does not apply to Consumers.
- Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- Nimax can accept payment thru Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card, Bank transfer.
Shipping and Return
- Nimaxseals.com ships goods same day if possible or next day. Business and shipping hours are Sunday through Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm UAE Time. Please note we cannot ship to PO Boxes. If one product is not available in your required quantity, we will inform you delivery time subsequently.
- Nimaxseals.com cannot accept returns on delivered items due to the nature of these products.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links